SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION, SEO, ONLINE MARKETING, PAY PER CLICK (PPC)
Search engine optimization (SEO), Pay per Click (PPC), Keywording, SEO Website Analysis. Before your SEO project we include upfront strategy before any work commences. SEO strategy is one of the major keys to success and we talk to you to make sure we understand your needs.
We offer SEO, pay-per-click and site analysis services.
Having a presence on the web is not enough. Your customers and potential visitors have to be able to find you online. We design your website with usability in mind, and even offer custom search engine optimization services for our clients who want to increase their position in the search engine rankings.
Invizon specializes in increasing traffic to your website by improving your position in the search engine rankings without using doorway pages, cloaking or other spamming techniques. Our search engine rankings specialists work diligently with you to determine your company’s marketing needs. We work with you to make your site content relevant, fresh, and search engine friendly – increasing your search engine rankings. This proves to be the most time proven way to ensure that your site stays in the top of the search engine rankings for the long-term.
Natural and organic Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
Search Engine Optimization Step 1 – Keyword Analysis
- Identify the proper keywords to target ensuring that the most qualified users will find the specific pages within your site.
- Analyze your Website log files and using web analytics technology to identify the most effective keywords.
Search Engine Optimization Step 2 – Competitive Analysis
- Prepare a comprehensive competitive analysis showing exactly where you stand relative to your competitors for these keywords.
Search Engine Optimization Step 3 – Content Enhancement
- We will make recommendations to manipulate the current placement of existing content, add new content, or even remove existing content in certain circumstances.
- Appropriate keywords are placed within your site in an appropriate manner in a search engine friendly format.
- We can work with your team so that future content will remain in line with your freshly optimized content.
Search Engine Optimization Step 4 – Code Enhancement
- Search engine today still cannot effectively read and understand advanced technologies like flash, Java script, DHTML, database-driven sites and various framing technologies.
- We will enhance your Website’s code with the right tags for search engines. These tags include Title, H1, and Meta tags.
Search Engine Optimization Step 5 – Submitting to Search Engines
- Each of the newly optimized pages will be appropriately submitted to the search engines based on each search engine’s guidelines.